Go ahead… You deserve the VIP treatment.
You’ve trained hard for the moment. You’ve paid your dues in sweat and blistered feet even before you registered. You’re psyched and ready for the 2019 Philadelphia Marathon Weekend. What more do you need to do?
Take the stress out of the early morning routine with private restrooms, gear check, light continental breakfast items and more before your big moment.
Offering exclusive access to perks and conveniences, this registration add-on includes:
- VIP packet pick-up area at expo
- Private heated hospitality tent near the start/finish of race
- Pre-race breakfast: Continental light fare to include but not limited to: assorted bagels, muffins, toast, oatmeal, yogurts, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices
- Post-race brunch with select open bar (must be 21 years old with proper ID)
- Private restrooms, changing tents and bag check
- Recovery zone including padded stretching area with padded mats, self-treatment area, first aid station and massage
- Finishers merchandise and marathon weekend commemorative items for sale
Already registered for the Dietz and Watson Half Marathon? You can add the VIP package to your existing registration. Please note that the VIP add-on for the AACR Philadelphia Marathon is now closed.
(go to ADD-ONS to add the VIP package to your existing Dietz & Watson Half Marathon registration)
Contact us with any questions about the VIP package.