Athletes who can document elite performance from the past two years may submit a request for a complimentary entry into the 2024 field of their chosen event.
Each request must provide the web address for the race results that document a comparable performance recorded within the last two years. Please note that the AACR Philadelphia Marathon does not provide appearance fees or travel reimbursement. Athletes of the highest caliber may be offered lodging at the discretion of the Philadelphia Marathon Weekend.
Please submit your request by email to [email protected] with the subject: "Elite/Complimentary entry request."
Sub-Elite First Corral
Athletes who can document a performance from the past two years (2022 or 2023) better than or equal to the chart below may submit a request for a seeded position in the first corral of their chosen event.
|Dietz & Watson
- View prior years' results and copy the link to your results
- Register online
- Choose the sub-elite category for your desired event. During registration, you must supply the link to the results for an event during the last two years (2022 or 2023) where you posted a performance that is compatible with the chart above. If an event fills up, no more seeded requests will be honored. Confirmation of corral assignment will be sent 7-10 days prior to race weekend to all registrants. View prior years' results
- If an athlete's qualifying performance cannot be readily verified using the information provided by the athlete, they will be placed in the first general corral.
- Placement in the SUB-ELITE corral does not provide a waiver of entry fee. Please see ELITE ATHLETES (above) for additional information.
- Elite and sub-elite bibs will not be mailed out. They must be picked up at the expo.
THE PHILADELPHIA MARATHON WEEKEND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UNDELIVERED OR LOST ELITE OR SUB-ELITE SEED REQUESTS. SUBMISSION DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACCEPTANCE.