Limited spots still available for the Philadelphia Challenge!
If you're up for a challenge, act fast to take part in the Philadelphia Challenge, which offers guaranteed entry to the lottery only 2020 Blue Cross Broad Street Run 10 miler.
This is a limited offer. Only the first 5,000 people who sign up using the Philadelphia Challenge BONUS Registration link for the 2020 AACR Philadelphia Marathon, Dietz & Watson Half Marathon, or one of the challenges (Patriot, Liberty Bell, Independence, Freedom) are eligible.
You must use the Philadelphia Challenge BONUS Registration links below. No exceptions will be made for registrants who do not sign up in this manner.
Note: The Blue Cross Broad Street Run registration fee is NOT included in your Philadelphia Marathon Weekend event registration fee. You will be responsible for paying the Blue Cross Broad Street Run race fee when registering. Links to register for the Blue Cross Broad Street Run will be provided in February when registration opens.
VIP Packages are available: Be sure to sign up for our VIP package during registration - it includes private restrooms, changing tents, bag checks, and more!
- VIP packet pick-up area at expo
- Private heated hospitality tent near the start/finish of race
- Pre-race breakfast: Continental light fare to include but not limited to: assorted bagels, muffins, toast, oatmeal, yogurts, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices
- Post-race brunch with select open bar (must be 21 years old with proper ID)
- Private restrooms, changing tents and bag check
- Recovery zone including padded stretching area with padded mats, self-treatment area, first aid station and massage
- Finishers merchandise and marathon weekend commemorative items for sale
Already registered and want to upgrade? It's not too late! Click here to upgrade.